See A Little Every Day

I've got friends who say, "You should bring your camera with you everywhere." And while that sounds spectacular, the reality of it is that unless you're a professional photographer (those whose main source of income is photography), you're not likely to haul around your "rig" (as a friend of mine calls it) every day. Chances are that most of us only get time to shoot on the weekends.

Enter the iPhone.

I pondered the iPhone for a long time while I had other phones, thinking that supporting the underdog was my thing. As time went on and syncing became problematic, I came to the conclusion that supporting the underdog was ... well, it was my father's thing. I just happened to be supporting my father by supporting his 1950's beliefs.

And so with newly shed guilt I switched to iPhone when my previous phone died an unsavory death by accidental crushing. And as far as phones are concerned, I haven't looked back.

I don't think the point of shooting with an iPhone is to make award quality shots, I simply think it's a great way to keep shooting. Think of it as your mini rig, always there with you to keep shooting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voodoo Jungle Band

In the Mulberry Mulch