Florabella's Free Diptych

Hi folks!
Florabella Collection offers an action for the Facebook Timeline. The owner of Florabella seems to be generous, I'm pretty sure she'll allow you to create diptychs for your clients as well as yourself, provided you flatten the layers before you hand over the JPG. Here's a link to the diptych. (You may have to "Like" the page.)

> Here's a link to the free Diptcych action

> Florabella Collection on Facebook. << Click there for more info on Florabella as well as free actions via Florabella's Facebook page. I plan to use the diptych for my photo fan page as well as my graphic design fan page (because I think I have all the time in the world *laughing).

(Click here for more info on what an old style "diptych" is.)

(Click here for more info and examples of contemporary diptychs.)

My results / sample:
This is the diptych that I made for my Facebook Timeline, using Florabella's action. (Sorry if it shows up a tad bit large):


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voodoo Jungle Band

In the Mulberry Mulch