Best Day Ever

πŸ”Ά For his entire 9 years, my son has only known what it's been like to hve a family of two: him and me. After years of asking and us dreaming, I finally put words into action – with much anxiety – and booked a Disney Vacation for just the two of us. I was no longer going to allow fear to dictate lackluster vacations. 

πŸ”Ά After a tremendous amout of research, planning and execution, we arrived safely at our room in Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort. I was exhausted, my brain practically on-fire from concern. After inspecting our entire room, I returned to the bed to drop my bag. There, on the pillow, was this note. 



πŸ”Ά My eyes instantly filled with tears and I was overwelmed with love for this child of mine who was so excited and grateful to have a mom who put her fear aside – multiple times – to make his life the best it could be. 

πŸ”ΆAs a society, we dont get moments like this often. Our culture demands a full working and playing schedule that forces these moments to slip by. Grateful that I at least had my cell phone, I captured this moment and posted for friends and family to enjoy as well. But as a photographer, a part of me wished I was able to freeze this moment in time, possibly hang on the wall with the other images from Disney. 

πŸ”Ά The best moments are life are those that bring you to tears with love or gratitude. And those of us who are able to capture them forever in a photo have been given a priceless gift. 

πŸ”Ά For a fall session of candid moments like these, Back To School, or Senior Portaits, contact me at AdrienneBrandPhotography@live.com 

πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚


#Disney #photography #frozenMoments #Priceless #PricelessMoments #CandidPhotography #BackToSchoolPhotography #SeniorPortraits
Post a Comment